As the user of this Website, you acknowledge that you have the necessary means and ability to access and use this site, and have verified that the computer configuration being used does not contain any viruses and is in perfect working order. You acknowledge having been informed that this Website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for situations beyond its control, problems connected to communication network structures or technical difficulties. You acknowledge, in particular, being aware that Internet pages are interpreted differently by the different Network browsers on the market. For the purposes of maintenance, Swiss Language Academy may interrupt the Website and will make every effort to notify its users. In accordance with the provisions of the law of January 6, 1978 regarding computer services, files and civil liberties, the automated processing of personal data performed on this Website has been declared to the CNIL. (Future number). Swiss Language Academy makes every effort to provide its users with all available, verified information and/or tools but may not be held liable for any errors, unavailable data and/or viruses present on its Website. In no sense shall Swiss Language Academy be considered a partner or intermediary through any possible financial or other relationship, which might be formed directly or indirectly between the user and an advertiser. Swiss Language Academy reserves the right to remove or modify all or part of its services or items appearing on its Website. Rates are provided for informational purposes only.
he collection and processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the provisions of law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms, as amended, and with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data, and repealing directive 95/46/. In order for you to be able to browse and communicate on our website with complete peace of mind, we have put in place a confidentiality charter. We reserve the right to amend this charter on the basis of changes to the Swiss Language Academy website or to the legislation in effect. Any optional data you may choose to provide when completing the forms located on the Website allowing us to respond to your request, are intended for Swiss Language Academy, which is responsible for the processing of the data, for administrative and business management purposes.
You are informed that you have a right to access and rectify all personal data regarding you by writing to Swiss Language Academy Email address: email@example.com . You may also, for legitimate purposes, object to the processing of any data about you."
The personal data collected is the data that you willingly provide when you fill in one of the online forms on the website, in order to request a quote for one of the services offered by Swiss Language Academy on our site, to get in touch with Swiss Language Academy or to give us your opinion as regards whether or not you are satisfied with the services offered.
The personal data collected includes:
Your contact details: name, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), email address, postal address (if mentioned during our conversations with you)
By default, Swiss Language Academy will not be able to provide the services offered on its site, and in particular to draw up the quotes requested and make contact with you when you have asked to do so, and respond to your reviews and comments.2.1. Cookies
Swiss Language Academy can also collect information automatically by using cookies deposited on the device that you use (computer, tablet, mobile, smartphone) when you visit the site, as long as it has your consent to do so, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored by the Web browser on the medium that you use (computer, tablet, mobile, smartphone). Cookies may be permanent or temporary. Permanent cookies are stored on your device for a maximum of thirteen (13) months. Temporary cookies disappear each time you close your browser.
Cookies are used to:
1. Ensure the proper functioning of the site, enable all the services offered by the site to be used, in particular to request a quote online, subscribe to updates and newsletters, visit the customized portal
2. Make it easier for you to browse the site, in particular by memorizing your connection data (IP address), and information related to your online requests for quotes, on the website
3. Carry out site maintenance and create site audience statistics, in particular by determining the number of visitors, the most-viewed pages, the amount of time for which you were connected, the type of browser used, the pages from which you accessed the site, the search engines used to access it, and the geographical location from whence you accessed the site.
You can alter the configuration of your browser so that it either accepts cookies or refuses to accept them, and to block or erase cookies which have already been placed on your browser. You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your machine or, on the contrary, so that they are rejected, either systematically, or depending on who issued them. You can also configure your browser software so that you are asked whether you wish to accept cookies or not in good time, before a cookie can be saved on your machine.
Swiss Language Academy is the data controller of your personal data
Your personal data is processed by Swiss Language Academy for the purposes of its activity, namely:
1. Processing usersâ€™ requests for quotes, sending them the quotes, contacting users after their quotes have been drawn up or in order to draw up a precise quote
2. Contact users who have asked to be contacted on the site
3. Reply to views and comments left by users
4. Respond to questions and complaints from users and provide customer services to the customers
5. Carry out operations related to marketing, such as contacting users to give them commercial offers and updates
6. Send updates and newsletters
7. Conduct satisfaction surveys
8. Organize promotional operations
9. Analyse usersâ€™ personal data in order to provide them with relevant commercial offers and information
10. Test and improve the site and the services offered
11. Manage requests for the right of access, to rectification or to erasure, to object, to restriction of processing and to data portability of usersâ€™ personal data
The general reproduction structure of texts, animated images or otherwise and any other component of the Website are the sole property of Swiss Language Academy. Any total or partial representation of this Website by any process whatsoever without the express authorization of Swiss Language Academy is forbidden and shall constitute unauthorized reproduction penalized by articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Code of intellectual property. All of the rights of reproduction are reserved, including downloadable documents (logos, photos, catalogues, booklets, brochures, and any type of information whatsoever...). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright. Similarly, databases appearing on the Website, which is protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code concerning incorporation of the European directive of March 11, 1996 regarding the legal protection of databases produced by Swiss Language Academy. No user or visitor of the Website may install a hyperlink to this Website without the express prior authorization of Swiss Language Academy
German, French and Italian in Switzerland - Learn, Teach, Appraise